Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mother Earth's favorite timepiece - the Sprout watch

Mother Earth's favorite timepiece - the Sprout watch

And from ionised water to watches! When you stop to consider what goes into even a mid-range watch let alone a high end one you start to wonder. Now a lot of people will point out that vintage watches are big market these days, primarily for the real high end ones. And that is to be commended, after all, if people would rather have something that was made twenty, thirty, forty years or more ago than something made last week then I will not stand in their way. But so much of today's society don't want this. They want it new and now. And this is right where these rather funky watches are aimed. My eldest daughter will be starting pre-school in about four months and I am firmly of the mind that one of these will be her first watch, these watches are so good for that sort of thing in my opinion. And yes I am seriously considering one for myself as well. After all, the one I have now doesn't do that much more than these!

So spread the word, if you are on the look out for a good watch, then look no further than the Sprout!

Oh and for those of us not in the USA, Amazon is your friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment